Ku Ku KaChew

Welcome to the world of Ku! This was originally a food blog, but I am turning it into a general collection of my life experiences :)
If you're looking for my raw food blog, you can find it here: http://atlantarawks.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Chiang Mai - Relaxing

Walked around old city

Passion fruit smoothie
Papaya (green mango) salad

Sewing kit in market, said ni hao to me

Street Market
Roti with banana and egg, like a crepe
Fried sardine on a stick

Tesco Lotus grocery store

Walked around old city
1 hr Thai body massage for 130 baht ($4)

Spicy noodles with tofu and veggies

Street Market
Noodle soup
Coconut pods - one of the best things I ate in Thailand! Thai name is
Kanom Krok - Coconut-Rice Pancakes
Filled with corn or scallions (green onion) and coconut milk for a sweet and salty treat!! Sooo delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmmmm. This food looks awesome. I'm allergic to passion fruit and mango though. :-( I wonder if it would be different there though. Fried sardine sounds great! !

    ReplyDelete