Ku Ku KaChew

Welcome to the world of Ku! This was originally a food blog, but I am turning it into a general collection of my life experiences :)
If you're looking for my raw food blog, you can find it here: http://atlantarawks.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bye bye, BKK

Stupid Blogger is acting up again, so this last Bangkok post is just pictures. I had written a nice long detailed post but it has been in limbo land and I don't know what's happening with it. Drats! You guys probably get bored of all my details anyway :-P 

Hah, check out the bonus picture of me passed out while working my blog! Look how dedicated I am!! ;-) 

1 comment:

  1. The food looks amazing! So fresh and yet saucy and meaty. In case it's not you should find out more about that stretching for vomit. Looks useful...Lots of Love!!!

    ReplyDelete