Ku Ku KaChew

Welcome to the world of Ku! This was originally a food blog, but I am turning it into a general collection of my life experiences :)
If you're looking for my raw food blog, you can find it here: http://atlantarawks.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chiang Mai by motorbike

Short post from last week. Rented a motorbike (scooter) for 24 hrs for 250 baht (<$8). Went to Huaykeaw Waterfall then Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, a Buddhist temple with a buncha stairs going up to it! 

Ate Khao Soi noodles for lunch, which is a native dish to Chiang Mai consisting of egg noodles in a sweet and spicy curry typed with fried egg noodles. Relaxed and had dinner at the Street Market. Got a mini bag of vegetarian noodles for 10 baht ($0.31) and grilled corn. 

Scootered over to the Night Bazaar but didn't stay long because things were more expensive than in Bangkok! Plus I'm not really shopping since I don't have the space in my bags. Saw a guy doing cool art on metal where he was hammering tiny details all over it to create an image. Check out the last picture of the vendor watching TV in her booth :-P 

No comments:

Post a Comment