Ku Ku KaChew

Welcome to the world of Ku! This was originally a food blog, but I am turning it into a general collection of my life experiences :)
If you're looking for my raw food blog, you can find it here: http://atlantarawks.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Night before

It's the night before Mama Ku and I head out on our road trip and we're super excited! After battling the flu (and giving it to my poor mother), we're still not 100%, but we are in good spirits. We've got most of our stuff packed and waiting by the door to go out to the Pilot in the morning :)

We are taking a pretty leisurely journey, and I'm looking forward to exploring some nature along the way. Below is the tentative schedule for the week!

Monday, 12.16.2013
Atlanta, GA to Nashville, TN

Tuesday, 12.17.2013
Nashville, TN to Little Rock, AR

Wednesday, 12.18.2013
Little Rock, AR to Ozark National Park (Arkansas)
I'm really looking forward to hiking around and seeing waterfalls in this park!


Thursday, 12.19.2013
Ozark National Park to Amarillo, TX

Friday, 12.20.2013
Amarillo, TX to Albuquerque, NM
We're planning on going through Taos and Santa Fe. Should be some pretty good scenery. 

Saturday, 12.21.2013
Albuquerque, NM
We will join forces with the rest of the Ku's in Albuquerque!


Mama Ku and I are very much into eating vegetables and we are bringing along an induction burner and saucepan to heat veggies! Many of you will find this extremely unexciting, but for us, a bowl of peas or steamed cauliflower is a delicious dinner! I am also, of course, bringing my favorite snacks: dehydrated bananas, dried mango, seaweed, TJ's inner peas, wasabi peas, granola, and various herbal teas!

Can't wait to write my first official entry from the road tomorrow :)


Playlist:
"I keep blowin' down the road, well now they call me the breeze."
Call Me The Breeze by John Mayer (Original by Lynyrd Skynyrd) 


1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!! I can't wait until you post pics from your journey! P.S. Inner peas are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete