Ku Ku KaChew

Welcome to the world of Ku! This was originally a food blog, but I am turning it into a general collection of my life experiences :)
If you're looking for my raw food blog, you can find it here: http://atlantarawks.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Day 8: Grand Canyon

Ack, I am behind on my posting! Hopefully I will be on time tonight with today's post!

Grand Canyon!




Hootie was a little nervous, but he was down for the hike around the south rim!

Ku family

Ku family plus Hootie!

Jacob, moi, Mama Ku, Ben, Jason, and Hojung (photographed by Papa Ku)


Jason and Hojung

Jacob and Ben

Parentals

Hootie hittin the sauce!

White chocolate taco with chocolate mint mousse

Gingerbread creme brûlée

Apple pie strudel

Ben and me rockin on rockin chairs

Hojung and Jason

Bright Angel Trail


This was a gap between two rocks. I can only imagine how many people have jumped over this, but we were not feeling that stupid today!


Cool trees



Papa Ku

C'est moi

San Francisco mountains in the background (not San Francisco, just the mountain range)

Jacob

Background mountains

Miniliths!
 Minilith :)

Umm looks like this is a serious problem at the Grand Canyon...

Canyon at sunset


Look at how cute his hat is!



The sunset was gorgeous but really hard to capture. On the opposite sky of the sun, the color was blue right at the horizon and then pink/purple above it. So pretty!!

Will try and write more with today's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment