Ku Ku KaChew

Welcome to the world of Ku! This was originally a food blog, but I am turning it into a general collection of my life experiences :)
If you're looking for my raw food blog, you can find it here: http://atlantarawks.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Adventure time!

Hello Ku followers, I'm so sorry I went on such a long hiatus! A lot has been going on in my life this year, but I am thrilled to be starting my blogging back with an ADVENTURE!!

What type of adventure, you ask? Well, I am road tripping to California and back! During the first week of my trip, my mother will accompany me as we explore and journey west along route 66. We'll then join my Popcycle and brothers for the holidays in the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and LA! I'll then be spending several weeks hanging with family, friends, and exploring the wonders of the United States while making my way home. I cannot wait, check out the routes I'll be taking!


East to West



Fear not, I will be posting pictures, thoughts, and lessons all along the way :)  I don't leave for another couple weeks, but I cannot wait to share my experiences with everyone, so please be sure to check back for updates! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! I can't wait to read about all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete