Ku Ku KaChew

Welcome to the world of Ku! This was originally a food blog, but I am turning it into a general collection of my life experiences :)
If you're looking for my raw food blog, you can find it here: http://atlantarawks.blogspot.com

Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 1: Tennessee

We set out on the road at 11:45am and got to Nashville around 3pm (we went back an hour). Took a pit stop in Chattanooga to stretch our legs. We've decided to pick up a postcard of each place we stop to help document our travels. Looking forward to seeing my dear friends Erin and Brandon tonight!! Mama Ku is still under the weather so she may stay and rest. I think Ima play around on my mini guitar a bit before it's time for dinner :)

Car playlist:
John Mayer
Sara Bareilles
Ed Sheeran
James Taylor


Ready to go!

Trunk packed 

More stuffs

Leaving Atlanta!

Hootie, my co-pilot

This is the non-smoking entrance. Smokers enter from the back.

Cajun boiled peanuts. Cuz I'm still Southern. Nomderful!!

Rock walls in Tennessee

Our room at Econolodge


Thanks for checkin up on us! More tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. Hootie! OMG, Hootie you're famous! It's interesting that smokers enter from the back. How does that help? Perhaps because they tend to light up once outside? Looking forward to Day 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee, Tiffany. The "no smoking entrance" wasn't actually an entrance only for nonsmokers, but upon looking at it, that's how it translated to me. I think Hootie is gonna try and make it big in LA!!

      Delete