Ku Ku KaChew

Welcome to the world of Ku! This was originally a food blog, but I am turning it into a general collection of my life experiences :)
If you're looking for my raw food blog, you can find it here: http://atlantarawks.blogspot.com

Monday, April 21, 2014

Asian journey

Hello all!! I am about to embark on my Asian journey and I am so so excited! I will be posting here as often as I can to give you all updates on my whereabouts, experiences, and of course to let you know that I am safe!

Here are my tentative destinations in the next 4 months:
• Tokyo, Japan
• Hong Kong
• Bangkok, Thailand
• Chiang Mai, Thailand
• Shanghai, China
• Xiamen, China

If you'd like to keep in touch with me, I'll be on the messaging app WeChat where I can receive messages and calls! It's like Skype. Keep in mind that there is a 12-hr time difference, so early mornings or evenings will be the best times for me to talk if I am able! My screenname is: acesmidtown

I will return Stateside in mid August! Please join me vicariously and leave me comments on my posts :) I leave tomorrow! Ahhh!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful, Kustress! You've got that "life" thing down!

    ReplyDelete