Ku Ku KaChew

Welcome to the world of Ku! This was originally a food blog, but I am turning it into a general collection of my life experiences :)
If you're looking for my raw food blog, you can find it here: http://atlantarawks.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

And so the adventure begins!

Flight to Tokyo was delayed and will now be going through Detroit. There was a maintenance issue and the plane needed to be inspected. But now since it's been delayed, the crew needs to be changed, hence the detour in Detroit. Shrug. This ain't even a standby complication! I'm just ready to be on the plane so I can hunker down and learn how to crochet :-D

Instead of going to Hong Kong for a few days, I decided to switch my ticket and go directly to Bangkok from Tokyo since there are more seats on the flight to Bangkok (plus will save me some money). I will try and go to Hong Kong at the end of my trip or perhaps after Thailand before going to Shanghai. We shall see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment