Ku Ku KaChew

Welcome to the world of Ku! This was originally a food blog, but I am turning it into a general collection of my life experiences :)
If you're looking for my raw food blog, you can find it here: http://atlantarawks.blogspot.com

Friday, June 20, 2014

Weekend trip

I got to go to Weihai this weekend! The city is on the coast so it's been a nice change in scenery and a good break from the farm. Despite vigorously scrubbing and exfoliating in the sandy beach, I still have dirt-stained hands and feet from the farm hah. I've fully accepted the fact that being clean on a farm is a relative concept :-P

I've been having a great time on this adventure and after 2 months of being gone I will admit that I'm missing home a bit. It's been unusually chilly here, but I know my next few destinations will be sweltering and typhoony, so I'm soaking in the breezes.

I've made some wonderful friends at the farm and even though I have 2 weeks left everyone is sad that I'm leaving. I have decided that after my southern excursions to Ningbo, Xiamen, and Taiwan, I will come back to the farm before heading back to the States! It will be nice to see everyone again and I can also store some things which will be nice. I'll also get to see if the doggies remember me :-)

Just wanted to post an update that I am safe and well!! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment